Here is a brute list of what's added since the last Beta in terms of features and functionality:
- New cloud token tracking making it easier for us to handle new advanced features like instrumentation and OTA file uploads.
- Moved to Electron which gives us native menus, better file dialogs and much more!
- Switched to material design lite for some of the UI parts.
- New proper installers, dmg for OSX, Squirrel for Windows and Debian packages for Linux.
- Three (3) new Dialog examples.
- A new MediaTek LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo example.
- A new Raspberry Pi 3 example.
- All examples are now hosted and loaded online from Evothings.com making it easy to publish new examples.
- Examples sorted alphabetically (save still with all Hello World examples at the top).
- Various bug fixes.